Craig's Personals. WTF are People Thinking?

Recently while looking on Craig's List for a new (used) tv, I saw the personals section. Always one to get a kick out of personal ads, I decided to read a few. What I saw really made me shake my head in disbelief.



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lonely Spinster Seeks Dinner and a Screw - w4m - 41

I'm just a lonely woman who would like to meet an attractive gentleman and be taken out to dinner at a nice location and then given some GOOD sex.
Please no married men or otherwise attached. Send a pic and your interests in food and sex.


I thought it odd that this woman refers to herself as "spinster". A spinster is a woman who has never been married and who are regarded as beyond the normal age for marriage. But she is 41. that isn't too old!

The odd part is the fascination with dinner. She wants dinner and tells you that your reply to her should mention your interests in food. Is this post by Rosie O'donnell?

I wanted so badly to reply to her with: Funny you should ask about my food and sex interests, as they both involve Hostess Twinkies. I love shoving a twinkie in my brown eye, squeezing my cheeks and feeling the creme shoot out. Then when the twinkie is limp, I release my cheeks. You think she would have replied?

2 comments:

Christopher Murphy said...

No no no, Franks. By Dinner and a Screw she means she's a swallower and she covets some Protein, jizz style.

She's obviously not a vegan.

Anonymous said...

You're seriously unfunny.