Craig's Personals. WTF are People Thinking?

Recently while looking on Craig's List for a new (used) tv, I saw the personals section. Always one to get a kick out of personal ads, I decided to read a few. What I saw really made me shake my head in disbelief.



Tuesday, October 16, 2007

seeking married man ,house wife, needs more - w4m - 34

seeking married man ,house wife, needs more just as it sais, can't get any at home, so for the first time after 12 yrs., i'm stepping out, and i would like it all,very descreet please , 124lbs, fit, 36b , blk hair, my friends call me cute, i agree w/them ,i need what's coming to me, d&d free , please no weirdo's, thanks.

OK, where I start on this entry??
1) YOU ARE MARRIED! WTF!
2) Your friends say you're cute? Right, so cute that your own husband will not fuck you. They are your friends and they are being nice. try getting some honest friends that will be truthful.
3) No weirdos? You DO know you're posting to craigs list in search of an unfaithful man to fulfill your own unfaithful fantasies. You're ONLY going to get weirdos! As a mater of fact, you ARE one!

No comments: