Craig's Personals. WTF are People Thinking?

Recently while looking on Craig's List for a new (used) tv, I saw the personals section. Always one to get a kick out of personal ads, I decided to read a few. What I saw really made me shake my head in disbelief.



Friday, October 19, 2007

Seeking Millionaire Man - 36

I am a single, smart, sexy girl, with a great smile, lots of naughtiness and passion who is seeking a guy who can spoil me, take me places, shop at Tiffany's, dine in all the finest restaurants in Boston. Would love to meet a man who is smart, confident, sexy, successful and rich. Someone who is exciting, who loves the finer things in life, quick witted, a good conversationalist. Someone who shops at Brooks Brothers, looks damn good it a tie, can afford to go to a Patriots game, will take me shopping for Jimmy Choos...bonus if you have a summer home somewhere fabulous, or a yacht to head to the Bahamas...if any of this sounds like you...find me soon...

As if the over the top sexual posts were not funny enough. Today I saw this gem. Is this woman really looking for a rich guy? On craig's list? Bitch is in for a small surprise I'd say. In order to help her out, I think I'll reply to her post A simple email with the following should help her out: GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LAZY SLUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey guys with money don't peruse CL for poon. Unlike us poor slobs, they can afford to pay for prostitutes.

Anonymous said...

This is some funny shit... I've never imagined girls actually posting themselves online looking for a rich man... God, this just made my day...