Craig's Personals. WTF are People Thinking?

Recently while looking on Craig's List for a new (used) tv, I saw the personals section. Always one to get a kick out of personal ads, I decided to read a few. What I saw really made me shake my head in disbelief.



Saturday, November 24, 2007

average companion for LTR sex - w4m - 21

Hey I am Christine, thirty eight year old trashy girl in search of funny guy to engage in no hassle NSA sex. I am looking for a sexy friend with benefits and no more. I need a guy that isn't offended when I ask him to lick my asshole. I went out for drinks tonight and I'm looking for a guy with NSA. I'd love to get to know you so send me some pics and tell me some things about you.

What is with this woman? I think she suffers from low self esteem. First she says in her title she is "average". Then in the first line of her body she calls herself "trashy". Low self esteem or not, she is the first honest girl on CL! If you're not offended by her asking you to lick her asshole then by all means give her a call. Perhaps it could go something like this.
"Hello Christine?
Yes.
I'm answeting your CL ad. I'm an average trashy guy.
Great, will you lick my asshole?
Yea, I'm not offended that at all. By the way, can I punch your head repeatedly as we fuck?
Sure, I have no self esteem at all. I like ot be a punching bag.
OK, I am on my way."

No comments: