Craig's Personals. WTF are People Thinking?

Recently while looking on Craig's List for a new (used) tv, I saw the personals section. Always one to get a kick out of personal ads, I decided to read a few. What I saw really made me shake my head in disbelief.



Friday, November 9, 2007

Period Play ??? - w4m - 28

I have my period but I am still looking to play NO that does not mean I only want to blow you or give you a hand job lol I want my pussy licked and I want to have sex any one interested?? I have pics so drop me a line if you are up for your wings :)

Did she say "Are you up for your wings"? For some reason I was always under the impression that "blood wings" was a term only guys knew. I guess I stand corrected. I'm sure we are all very curious if this girl gets any responses. I know she will. This IS creepslist personal ads after all.

Here is a sample response she could get.

Hey period girl,
My name is Mike, but my friends call me Dracula. I am a vampire and i would love to drink your menstrual flow. I am single and live in a coffin in my moms basement. Call me: 1-800-ima-loser. This is a picture of me and my cat.





In closing, I would just like to add....WTF is this woman thinking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I want to give her a biblical licking while she is suffering the curse.